- Ancestral Influences/Family Tree Numerology
- Numerology Book Reviews
- Chaldean Numerology
- Numerology Calculator, and Free Numerology Chart Makers
- Decoz Numerology Chart
- Do-It-Yourself Numerology
- The Proportional Numerology Chart
- Numerology Resources
- Numerology Chart
- House Numbers Numerology
- How To Read A Numerology Chart
- Language and Numerology
- Numerology; Calculating the Life Path Number
- Let Numerology Help You Find Lost Objects
- The Numerology of 11-11-11 by Decoz
- The Numerology of 11-11-11
- The Numerology of 9/10/2011
- The Numerology of 4-4-2011
- Numerology And The Age Digit
- Numerology Bridge Numbers
- Numerology Book - Chinese
- Core Numbers in Numerology
- Numerology; Essence and Personal Years
- Numerology And The Influence Of Names
- Numerology And Karmic Lessons, part 1
- Numerology And Karmic Lessons, part 2
- Numerology And Karmic Debt Numbers
- Numerology, Romance, and Comparing Life Path Numbers
- Ask The Right Question
- The Right Reasons To Practice Numerology
- Numerology Speaking
- Numerology And The Spiritual Seven
- Subtle Points In Numerology
- Numerology And Synchronicity
- The Three Pillars of Numerology
- Vowels and Numerology
- What Is Numerology
- Numerology 101
- Free Monthly Forecast
- Numerology; The Diamond Spirit report
- Returning To Your Maiden Name After Divorce
- What Happens When You Take Your Husband's Name
- Your Name Is Not An Accident
- Numerology And The Why Question
- Ethics For Professional Numerologists
- Pythagoras, The Father Of Western Numerology
- Numerology Looks At September 11, 2001
- The Numerology Chart Maker
- Numerology Diamond Software
- Numerology Lucky Number Software
- Quality In Numerology Software
Numerology's Views On Recurring and Repeating Numbers
About Numerology and The Patterns of The Universe
Do you ever notice that a certain number or number pattern keeps appearing in your life?
For example, you might realize that your address, birth date and ID code at your new job all contain the number 22. It may just be as such, but there could be a deeper meaning.
In general, a recurring number is like a cosmic signal. It's the universe's way of directing your attention to a pressing matter or theme in your life that you may be missing, forcing you to pay attention to the issue at hand.
And while Numerology may be able to shed some light on the meaning of recurring numbers, the answer can only be truly determined by the person experiencing them, through self-examination, courage and honesty.
So what does your repeating number pattern mean?
Recurring 11s: Read between the lines
If you've just started a relationship, this message could be to slow down and be careful. It could also mean there is a red flag you're ignoring. It doesn't mean you're dating a serial killer or that your new sweetheart is cheating on you -- just that there is something you need to be aware of before you grow closer to this person.
The two most obvious translations of this number as it applies to relationships are these: one, you are ignoring a huge dealbreaker and need to end things, or two, for the relationship to be a successful one, you need to tread lightly. It may also require greater understanding of your new partner's situation or background.
Recurring 16s: Reassess your life
Take a step back and take a deep breath. Then, prepare to get brutally honest with yourself about who you are. Take some time to be quiet and meditate, but also be sure and ask those close to you for their input. Be honest about your doubt and fears, and be prepared to listen.
Recurring 22s: Walk on through!
Watch out -- when you notice the 22 recurring in your life, you may be ignoring big opportunities, or taking advantage of opportunities, but with way too much fear about what comes next. An open door can be scary, sure -- but that's no reason not to walk through!
The lesson here is to put in the effort needed to make sure you're doing everything you can for yourself and your future. When you are this focused on success, it leaks out to every facet of your life -- the 22 reminds us what a huge impact our professional lives have on our personal ones. Luckily, these numbers are telling you something else, too: you have it in you to become a hard worker and an excellent employee or student -- you simply need to get on the path!
Recurring 33s: Give it what you've got
If you keep seeing these numbers, the message is that you cannot be happy until you impart your gift to the world. Ignoring a creative urge will only lead to frustration and ultimately anger. Find out a practical way to share your talents -- then do it!